FA Cup SF Draw | Chelsea | Sat 17 Apr 5:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the ...

As I predicted earlier in this thread, we will get shafted and we have been. No reason whatsoever to play our game on Saturday other than ratings for the BBC. We might as well stay in Germany on a Wednesday and a Thursday, fly to London on Friday and play the game Saturday. Someone at the club needs to have a serious word with the powers that be. Might as well tell us we can only play with 10 and no subs. Utter cnuts.

I may be wrong but I thought we were first out of the bag when drawn against Chelsea, yet the game is billed Chelsea v City. Can anyone remember?

A, B, C ...

Thanks, I'm wondering if that means we get the away dressing room and it would be interesting to know how often the second team out is switched to become the first named club.

Stop it you guys, I am pissed off enough over the scheduling ...

No, we were last out of the bag. Both Semi Finals are listed OK with first team out as home and would get home dressing room and home kit colours ... we will be the away team in this.

Here's the full draw:

Thanks, I'm wondering if that means we get the away dressing room and it would be interesting to know how often the second team out is switched to become the first named club.
Think the BBC have just gone with alphabetical order. Though would they have done so if the odd lot hadnt failed in comic style and the semi was drawn as a derby? I have my doubts

No, we were last out of the bag. Both Semi Finals are listed OK with first team out as home and would get home dressing room and home kit colours ... we will be the away team in this.

Here's the full draw:

Ah confused it with the CL draw

Here's the full draw:

Do we get the roundabout then?

Long term being on BBC free to air is far better coverage for the team. Kids can watch the match whereas BT match will go on without the big who ha that BBC will publicise big time.
We are probably the only club that thrives on playing a quick turnaround with the squad we have, how often have we thought our bench would beat the team picked.
Time to leave it to Pep,

Long term being on BBC free to air is far better coverage for the team. Kids can watch the match whereas BT match will go on without the big who ha that BBC will publicise big time.
We are probably the only club that thrives on playing a quick turnaround with the squad we have, how often have we thought our bench would beat the team picked.
Time to leave it to Pep,
Finding the silver lining there... fair play, cos I wouldn’t have spotted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.