#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones will get slaughtered for that cock up , the ITV presenter was trying his best to get a negative from the panel , only Keane bit , as usual , saying Stones was bored , what a knobhead. Dont understand our media they build players up , but they really love hammering them if they make a mistake , Stones is a different character now a couple of years ago it would have affected him but he will brush this off and will have the last laugh with a few medals in his back pocket.

We all hoped that sort of error was a thing of the past,he wasnt aided by Pope (who is very poor) but he should have dealt with it.

As above,his reaction will be interesting.Despite the best attempts from our fucktard media to destroy him.......,i suspect he will further grow from the experience.

As i said in the match thread,fair play to his partner,Maguire,for the very sincere and fantastic support.

We all hoped that sort of error was a thing of the past,he wasnt aided by Pope (who is very poor) but he should have dealt with it.

As above,his reaction will be interesting.Despite the best attempts from our fucktard media to destroy him.......,i suspect he will further grow from the experience.

As i said in the match thread,fair play to his partner,Maguire,for the very sincere and fantastic support.
Many good years ahead for him in a City shirt if he wants to and that is all that matters.

Best thing that could happen now is that Pep puts Stones right into the team against Leicester. Vote of confidence. He bounced back tonight so let him play it out and prove that this was nothing but an anomaly.

He's Johnny Boulders now. He'll be fine, no matter what the ravening press and naysayers say. Fuck 'em all.

Good to get the mistake out the way before getting back with the squad. That was as much on Pope as it was on Stones, but he has an assist to make up for it. No issues to see, the media eating that one bit up is sort of a compliment to his quality this season, flawless aside that mistake.

Last edited:
Does it not seem like the british press want him to have another confidence crisis? It's like they'd cut their nose off to spite their face with City players.

Whatsapp group during the game: "Come on Stones, fuck up again, as long as it fucks with City's season, fuck England, lets all pile on tomorrow... Ah fuck, he's just got an assist, lets not mention the assist "

Wright pointed out he should never have been given the ball there in the first place as there was nothing on.

I get the feeling this scenario will be a frequent occurrence - as they're not us.
To be honest that’s nonsense. Yes clearly players like Pope and Slabhead can’t play like we do but that was a shocker from John. Feel really sorry for him as he’s undoubtedly the best English centre back. Hopefully quickly gets it out of his mind and carries on his excellent form for us.

It was a mistake. He had plenty of time to make a different decision and made an error. He has been utterly superb, this season, and is a huge talent. Let's hope he puts it in the bag marked 'The Past' and gets on with being the best defender in the league because that is what he has been this year.
As for the media, they simply want click-bait. John Stones is that because bedroom dwelling neanderthals can now type endless drivel about how 'he always has a mistake in him', 'he hasn't learnt to put it into row Z' or 'he's not the man for England as internationals are different'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.