The Battle of Boundary Park - Good (Bad) Friday 1984

Absolute mayhem throughout the ground!
A ladder was pinched from somewhere and taken into the stand to the right of the away fans and Blues literally climbed up from the terraces into the seats and took the stand over!
The ladder came from the TV gantry in that stand, a lad climbed up to the gantry and dropped the ladder into the paddock at the front of that stand. There were already some Blues in there who had tickets in that stand, including me.

A ladder was pinched from somewhere and taken into the stand to the right of the away fans and Blues literally climbed up from the terraces into the seats and took the stand over!
pretty certain it was some fencing ?, or was that to the left of the away fans, i ended up climbing up it , i was pissed and maybe it was ladders great day out we were on a coach from the kenilworth, and we used the head rest covers as hats, you could se all the "hats" around the ground, we had city, liverpool, united and non football fans on the coach, just a jolly boys outing, after the match we ended up on a dual carriageway being attacked by police dogs lol

Saw the hot dog stand go and then used to try and batter the big gate into the city end. Also saw blues running across the pitch to the end opposite and climbing onto a small building(?) and the police trying to get at them. Wasn't that the one when it pissed down then turned sunny, it's was a mass of steam rising from us on that open terrace. How many blues were there that day?
Mayhem all day, it was as if city fans had been caged up for a year!

pretty certain it was some fencing ?, or was that to the left of the away fans, i ended up climbing up it , i was pissed and maybe it was ladders great day out we were on a coach from the kenilworth, and we used the head rest covers as hats, you could se all the "hats" around the ground, we had city, liverpool, united and non football fans on the coach, just a jolly boys outing, after the match we ended up on a dual carriageway being attacked by police dogs lol
edit, i think i started off in the away end, we just steamed into the first turnstile , as i say i was a bit piddly :)

Clearly fake. The world and his dog knows full well that we were only founded in september 2008. I'm surprised at a mod starting and encouraging this nonsense. Then again, looking at the mod in question.....

Was this the game where it absolutely chucked it down after the match ?

Lol remember the ladder was 15 at that time climbed the ladder and sat in the seat has I climbed over was my headmaster , called me in on monday detention all fucking week lol no sense ov humour

Found this picture.

Click on the picture to enlarge it on your iPAD or device.

The 3 striped Adidas tracksuit top caught my eye. Used to have one, along with the bottoms. Loved it.

3 Police Officers. No Security. No wonder lads had a free run of football then.

Oldham V Manchester City Showing Crowd Trouble At Boundry Park.Stock Image by ANL for editorial use, 21 Apr 1984​

1617385076319.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.