Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

Excellent performance from everyone. Completely in control throughout the game.

Superb displays all over the pitch; Kevin, Gabriel, Rúben, Dave and Benjamin were all very good, but my MotM was the evergreen Fernandinho. He was brilliant all game, breaking up all that Leicester could throw at us.

I expect plenty of rotation on Tuesday, but that’s what you get, when you invest wisely in the squad and you have the best manager in the business in charge.

pep seems to keep all players happy?

Great control of the game with lots of outstanding performances.

-Kevin laid down a marker today. This is his team and that through pass to Gabby to set up the second goal was an all-timer.
-Also on that play- WTF Raheem? No confidence at all in his left foot.
-So happy for Mendy on the first goal and to see his contribution in an important game.
-We May be the only team in the league getting carded for time wasting.
-Dias is a boss. That block of Tieleman’s shot was after he turned for the third time defending two players on a breakaway.
-possession in the first half again led to Leicester losing possession in the second half.
-I’m pleased Gundogan, Bernie, and Cancelo will be fresh for Dortmund, but this team has grown to where it feels as if it almost doesn’t matter who plays. This is truly a great team.
-I truly enjoy watching the intelligence and impact of Fernandinho’s play. He brings so much grit to this silky team.

Amazing performance given the international break. Feared the worst after the officials being changed at short notice, wonder why, and Alti having his usual biased officiating against us. The non red, booking Eddy for time wasting, complete joke of a ref. But we were too good to allow him to screw us, as we know after the officiating in recent weeks, the PL are desperate to try and have a title fight for as long as possible.

Alty Ant is quite crafty about it. He doesn't show obvious bias but gets in his little digs whenever he can. Today's time-wasting yellow being a perfect example. I think he sees it as doing whatever he can to put us down without it being glaringly obvious. If it costs us the game then that's a bonus. Trouble is, with this City team his little digs are unlikely to cost us the game. Basically, he's a shit referee - not as shit as some, but still shit IMHO.

A wonderful player, should have been playing at the top level for longer instead of in the Ukraine, so good, he could have played for any side.
We can’t grumble, had his best years and then some...

He’s the best the prem has seen in that position, which when you look at his peers; makelele, petit, viera, Keane, Gilberto, Paulinho (lol), he cements his place a one of the best ever premier league players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.