Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

I'm intrigued to quote some 50 posts of pre match thread saying we can't win with this lineup, Pep took it too much etc, but i won't. :)
In fact i was thinking a 1-1 draw would be the most probable result, yet even with this strange lineup we have made it look easy against the 2nd or 3rd best team in PL.

Can't even celebrate this game, as immediately comes another very important game at CL.... April will not let us breath for a second.

Dinho is one of our greatest ever, don’t think that is up for debate... said in the match forum, a total professional from day dot. 8 seasons and has he ever been below average in any of them?

A bonafide legend

Definitely deserves to be spoken about in the same way Silva, Vinny, Yaya, Zaba and Kun are revered.

Is there a player in the squad currently who isn't in form now we're at the money end of the season..?
Everything is coming together perfectly. No injuries (fingers crossed it stays that way), everybody playing well and full of confidence, and our genius manager has rotated them just right so that they're all fresh going into the business end of the season, whilst a lot of our rivals are running on empty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.