Women's Team 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the commentator bemoaned the fact that Spurs weren't at their best on home soil. Didn't think we were anywhere near our best. Took too long to get the ball into the Spurs half, invite pressure playing out from the back, and never put the Spurs defence into panic mode. Can't see us 'doing' CFC playing like this.

Apparently the commentator bemoaned the fact that Spurs weren't at their best on home soil. Didn't think we were anywhere near our best. Took too long to get the ball into the Spurs half, invite pressure playing out from the back, and never put the Spurs defence into panic mode. Can't see us 'doing' CFC playing like this.
I thought they played out from the back very well, especially as Spurs were pressing really high, more so in the first half, the 2nd goal came from this and the huge space left in behind Spurs press.

I think too have any chance of beating Chelsea we need our strongest team out, with all the big names back and playing at their best. But at the moment we seen to have a patched up defence that could be our Achilles Heel. Still fingers crossed !

Good of the BBC to have a match report on all the games but ours
Noticed that myself, deliberate by them. Wish we would tell MOTD to fuck off and send the janitor out to do interviews like the rags used to, until the public funded BBC can treat us fairly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.