Premier League Games 3/4/5 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe a goal for Fulham today would keep Eddie three clear in the Golden Glove race

I believe a goal for Fulham today would keep Eddie three clear in the Golden Glove race
Whilst I would be delighted to see Eddie get the golden glove I am not sure clean sheets is the proper way to earn it. In quite a few of the games where we keep clean sheets Eddie barely touches the ball let alone have to make any saves. Yesterday was a good illustration. Leicester never touched the ball in our area in about the first 40 minjures and Eddie was a spectator.

I dont have a better solution but I would have thought a formula based on clean sheets, goals conceded, shots saved etc would be more meaningful.

Whilst I would be delighted to see Eddie get the golden glove I am not sure clean sheets is the proper way to earn it. In quite a few of the games where we keep clean sheets Eddie barely touches the ball let alone have to make any saves. Yesterday was a good illustration. Leicester never touched the ball in our area in about the first 40 minjures and Eddie was a spectator.

I dont have a better solution but I would have thought a formula based on clean sheets, goals conceded, shots saved etc would be more meaningful.
Nah, best to keep it as objective and transparent as possible to stop the rags or dippers stitching it up as they've done with VAR.

Assists ?

I think Fulham deserve something from this game. Their players are giving it a real go and they are the better side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.