2020/21 David Silva watch - Real Sociedad.

Merlin's 20th medal / trophy , that is some career , hope he plays for a few more years players like him dont come along often.
Think he'll do 1 more at most mate, in Europe anyway (and don't see the USA or China tempting him) he's been visibly waning physically this season and hasn't been great since he got injured at Christmas. His contract with Sociedad runs until next summer and I'd be surprised if he extended.

Think he'll do 1 more at most mate, in Europe anyway (and don't see the USA or China tempting him) he's been visibly waning physically this season and hasn't been great since he got injured at Christmas. His contract with Sociedad runs until next summer and I'd be surprised if he extended.

He has previously stated that he wanted to end his career at Las Palmas his team from Gran Canaria , that would be a fitting end to his career , if any player deserves to put his feet up in the sun with a glass of vino its Merlin.

He has previously stated that he wanted to end his career at Las Palmas his team from Gran Canaria , that would be a fitting end to his career , if any player deserves to put his feet up in the sun with a glass of vino its Merlin.
He could do that, they're second tier at the moment which would be easier.

After he has had his fill of vino I hope he comes back to the Etihad in a coaching role in our youth setup and helps produce future David Silvas.

After he has had his fill of vino I hope he comes back to the Etihad in a coaching role in our youth setup and helps produce future David Silvas.
I really can’t see it happening.

I think he’ll just want to go back to Gran Canaria and enjoy his retirement.

Just seen there are two Copa Del Rey finals this year. Bilbao In both, and could end up losing both too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.