Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

EyUac9CXEAMTjuU
"So when you coming?"

Rodri was absolutely woeful on the big stage.
Foden was absolutely outstanding.

Kev was the difference tonight, big time.

Back 4 seemed very nervy and I think Zinchenko was missed at LB.

They were robbed of that goal. We would be fuming if that was on us.

Bellingham very impressive but Foden stole the show.

Can’t help feel our style is still open, it’s improved with Diaz and the confidence he’s brought but can’t help but feel a Munich will punish us a badly when we lose the ball out of position

positive Liverpool look like they’re going out, I don’t think I could’ve handled facing them

I just don't see us been knocked out by this lot and tonight they played one of their best games in the last 3 months. Only negative is we let them had two big chances and conceded from one of those. Tactically this was very god game by both sides, defensively almost mirrored each other by playing some sort of press in own half and Pep did his bit of tinkering by picking the completely wrong player playing a false nine. What else.....hm ...hm...hm....if anyone ever asks, I mean FUCKING EVER why is Jesus so invaluable to us and what he is actually doing in the first eleven, just show him/her/xim/xer this game. And Phil for god sake, try shooting into the corners, you can do it lad!

i just don't know how or why we have this fear in the champions league and its not just the players but pep's setup to
the win is just about saving grace but big talking point with them scoring is city are just to nice and don't hurt teams in champions league

we have to take the chains off this team and stop playing the false 9 and get one or two strikers on the pitch
pep got goals on the bench sterling jesus aguero and KDB to feed them so stop over thinking it

some bit of sloppy play from ederson and dias but both come back good with some blocks and saves
dortmond are dangerous and haaland power and speed and dias bouncing off him and falling down was scary
i will say city will score over there and maybe it will suit us because they are poor in defence

Last edited:
Winning when you ain't at your best will do for me. Hopefully better in the second leg. How many times has it gone tits up for us in this comp? Believe blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.