Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

It was a great game and very entertaining.

We deserved the victory and perhaps should have won by a bigger margin; some of our finishing could have been.

But a win’s a win, and Dortmund have to score to go through.

I gave Phil MotM, but Kevin, Ilkay, Dave and Bernardo were all very good too.

It was disappointing to concede so late in the game, but we showed great character to come back and secure the winner.

Now we must finish the job in Germany.

You need to look at his overall performance and take those blue tinted specs off.KDB was average tonight and the number of times he not only lost the ball but carelessly gave the ball away was ridiculous for a player of his ilk.
One pass to set up the winner doesn`t make him the MOTM.
Thought he was very good his drive and pass started the first goal and he finished it. He also put runners into space on at least two other occasions who should have done better.
He always loses the ball occasionally because he tries difficult moves but tonight they were all in threatening positions and never in places that put us in danger.

Shit lineup and lucky to get away with a win. Bellingham goal should have stood.

Pep if ur listening. Stop tinkering with the lineup ffs. And play a striker. And don't be afraid to drop a big name player
We were not lucky to get away with the win. The Bellingham goal yes, but do you think they would have pushed for other goal at 1-1? Of course not, we had more than enough chances to get a winner.

I wonder if we’d have looked better tonight if Bernie was in the middle to give the energy, with Kev playing as the false 9, which is what I expected it to be when I saw the line up announced.

For these games I would always play
Stones Dias laporte
Cancelo dinho
Silva Gundog

KDB has to play though but I don't think he likes false 9 nor is it his best position. Obviously pep has similar views but his answer of Silva as the front 9 isn't ideal tbh.

Answers on a postcard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.