Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, but it seems that the media consider that the dippers result last night was better than ours. Very strange.
Gives them a chance to roll out the famous nights bollocks and the false hope of a dipper comeback to their masses of plastics.

Don’t go down holding your face then ffs! Tbf, agreed they were out of order, but they were using ammo provided by one of our players.
It was a horrible shit thing to go down holding his head, and should have been booked for it. If however he went down holding his leg, I think the penalty stands.
But we don’t need our players blatantly trying to cheat, especially when they know it will get reviewed by VAR.

What pissed me off about Jenas and Darke was their refusal to think. Everyone saw Can get booked last night, immediately I assumed it was for dissent, they assumed it was for the foul so when the penalty was over turned they couldnt understand why the card was not rescinded. I even saw the ref telling Can after he cancelled the pen that the card was for gobbing off. The 2 muppets didnt.
Even in the second half they were still on about the strange decision not to overturn the card.
Further they immediately assumed the penalty was for a kick in the head which they set about proving wrong. Not once did they say it could have been given for a kick on the knee. It is amateur at best, pathetic at worst.
Sticking the boot out behind you and connecting with Rodders knee/leg to me was still a pen, what didn't help was him going to ground clutching his face.....that's not how we roll at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.