Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a team packed with players apparantly worth more than £100 million each why are Dortmund languishing out of chumps league spots 21 points behind Bayern? Just asking!
Possibly because they know their best players will always be sold off, even accepting the dirty laundered oil money they supposedly despise. 70,000 gates when crowds are allowed and they're still always skint, perhaps they should bend the knee and get another loan off Bayern.

Exactly. The penalty was for a knock on the knee, which was a shit attempt to win the ball by Can. The yellow card was for shooting his mouth off. Simple really, but not for commentators evidently.
Don’t go down holding your face then ffs! Tbf, agreed they were out of order, but they were using ammo provided by one of our players.

Ref had a shocker and it went in our favour.
Swings and roundabouts.
I can't believe we bought a ref!

Seriously, he was ref when Yaya was being racially abused in Moscow. Maybe this was his apology for doing fuck all that night?

BBC News 24 going for the dodgy ref angle. Showed the "penalty" and the Bellingham incident. Neglected to show Phil's Winner and cut to Pep in the presser thanking the ref out of context.

Funnily enough only showed one Real goal and didn't mention the penalty they didn't get.

Absolutely and I said in a further post that I've got nothing against the kid.

However the postmatch talk and analysis spent more time on Bellingham and Haaland than they did with us or Foden.

It's a pattern of always 'rooting' for the other team against us with BT.
At one point I thought Bellingham was playing for us such was the airtime he got. Like you, nothing against him but as an English broadcaster covering an English club the coverage was pathetic.
Late on Haaland flicked it up and went to shoot, Stones stuck his foot in but as he got the ball he also got the man. The ref blew for a foul. I have no problem with that, good decision, but those 2 muppets spent an age telling us it was the exact opposite of Bellinghams 'goal'. To me it was the same, Eddie flicked it up, was about to clear it and got the ball taken off him AND fouled. They could not give us one bit of bias, I dont want over the top rag type hype I just want them to provide a reason why something happened that isnt biased against us.

This is a section of the bbc match report...
Bellingham beat Ederson to a throughball but after it appeared City's keeper kicked the teenager, the referee blew for a foul against Borussia with the England star racing towards an empty net - not even allowing the intervention of VAR which would have surely awarded a goal.

Was I watching a different match to this muppet ? Here's little me thinking Eddie had teed it up to clear before the contact and I dont think Eddie fouled him either, that was why Bellingham could go onto score.
At least try and hide your bias bbc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.