Return of Supporters

I haven't seen any updates so I am guessing that the ticket information will be shared tomorrow or Thursday (providing this isn't still being held up by the Government or Brent Council).
Some talk on the radio this evening of the plan for supporters to attend the last two rounds of PL games being in doubt as the authorities don’t want to encourage people potentially travelling from one region to another and to let football fans do so might encourage the general public to follow suit

Some talk on the radio this evening of the plan for supporters to attend the last two rounds of PL games being in doubt as the authorities don’t want to encourage people potentially travelling from one region to another and to let football fans do so might encourage the general public to follow suit
That’s got to be nonsense. From May 17th all hotels/bandb’s open up for leisure purposes (self contained accommodation opening next week) so travelling around the country is all part of the next steps of the roadmap anyway.

I heard the allocation criteria is going to be, both vaccination jabs, season ticket holders, cup scheme members, MPB (male pattern baldness), weak bladder, non vocal, can remember who broke Bert Trautmanns neck and able to do a drawing of Roy Paul from memory and not stood at the bar in The Claremont, oh, and over 70. Who on Bluemoon will qualify for the two thousand tickets.
I would probably qualify apart from the make pattern baldness and the weak bladder.

Do I get for a ticket?

I hope the fixtures go ahead with fans. Fingers crossed, the number of cases in the Country could be low by mid May and serious illness from the virus might have largely been eliminated (in Britain).

If travelling fans were a big concern then tickets could be restricted to Blues, for example, with a North West postcode. That would mean I would miss out but I would rather the games went ahead with fans.

I can understand the authorities and the Clubs thinking letting in away fans (this season) is more hassle than it’s worth.

I can understand the authorities and the Clubs thinking letting in away fans (this season) is more hassle than it’s worth.

Not sure anybody reasonably expected away fans to attend this season but if true, expect Newcastle to kick up a stink if their game against Fulham is a relegation decider and there's home fans only.

Not sure anybody reasonably expected away fans to attend this season but if true, expect Newcastle to kick up a stink if their game against Fulham is a relegation decider and there's home fans only.
Isn’t that mitigated to an extent if everybody has a home game in the final 2 fixtures.

I hope the fixtures go ahead with fans. Fingers crossed, the number of cases in the Country could be low by mid May and serious illness from the virus might have largely been eliminated (in Britain).

If travelling fans were a big concern then tickets could be restricted to Blues, for example, with a North West postcode. That would mean I would miss out but I would rather the games went ahead with fans.
It’s the hope that kills you. I’m sure everyone is hoping they get the golden ticket to say farewell to Sergio in the final home game but it’s such a fluid situation that I’m just reconciling myself to the idea that I won’t get to see him leave or to see this incredible team at all this season.

My wife got a courtesy call off City this morning and they said they will be using a ballot for tickets including the Everton game, if you attend games and sit next to Daughters /Sons /wife's /Husband ect if they are on your friends and family they will get one if your lucky enough to be drawn, also they are keen to find out as soon as possible who is going to renew because a lot of Season card holders are going to be moved because of the new advertising system being installed, also said they haven't been given any information about Vaccinations or Covid-19 tests yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.