Return of Supporters

Just heard out of the 8000 for the league cup final only 750 will be City and will travel down on 3 separate trains.
Is that only 750 will go to season card holders after the players, sponsors, hangers on, dodgy guy within the ticket office and Kevin Parker have taken the other 1,250 as it was mooted we would get 2k

Just heard out of the 8000 for the league cup final only 750 will be City and will travel down on 3 separate trains.

Not strictly true. I'm involved in planning the trains & the 750 by train is only part of the allocation, with others expected to travel by coach & private car.

My wife got a courtesy call off City this morning and they said they will be using a ballot for tickets including the Everton game, if you attend games and sit next to Daughters /Sons /wife's /Husband ect if they are on your friends and family they will get one if your lucky enough to be drawn, also they are keen to find out as soon as possible who is going to renew because a lot of Season card holders are going to be moved because of the new advertising system being installed, also said they haven't been given any information about Vaccinations or Covid-19 tests yet
If you go with wife, husband, son daughter etc, can they each apply so you have a better chance of getting a ticket?
Pretty shit for people like me who doesn't go to the game with anyone I live with as will then give me less chance

Not strictly true. I'm involved in planning the trains & the 750 by train is only part of the allocation, with others expected to travel by coach & private car.
Hi Staffs, what train you putting on, anything interesting.

If you go with wife, husband, son daughter etc, can they each apply so you have a better chance of getting a ticket?
Pretty shit for people like me who doesn't go to the game with anyone I live with as will then give me less chance
Yes you would just have to apply separately, unless they are on your friends and family

Yes you would just have to apply separately, unless they are on your friends and family
Yeah so I have 1 chance of getting a ticket whereas someone else who goes with their wife and 2 grown up kids that still live at home all apply individually so that if they win, they all get to go giving them 4x the chance of getting a ticket as I have.

Just the usual Pendolinos. Likelihood is we are cancelling scheduled trains to provide trains, paths & crew for non stop, covid secure charters.
Boring :- l

Cant you plan top and tail Deltics like Gillingham in '99.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.