Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nor should it.... in a tight transfer window where few teams have cash it is better to spend it late and prevent the liquidity flowing through the market. I can only realistically see City and Chelsea investing from their own resources but once that money is pumped in it will be spent... I.e. Dortmund spend biggish on a Haarland replacement etc. Personally I’d leave it at least until preseason starts.
Can't help but think that you're overthinking the process ;)

he is a supreme finisher, but his contribution to the rest of the game is lacking, he isn't the complete player like gabby, but maybe he can develop into one.

surely with him being at ours last night any talks that are ilkely to happen with his agent/dad would have happened last night in some shape or form....I konw TH has already said that we apprached his agentdad a few months back (or maybe longer) but Im sure Txixi or whoever would have taken the opportunity to have a quick word with Mino/Alfie/Erling?

There’s more chance of us signing Ronaldo than selling Sterling to raise funds for this.
Really strange that anybody thinks it’s plausible.
Yeah I don't understand it.

The club are never going to sell the player who has the most goal contributions for us every season for 4 seasons in a row, especially one so young still.

Regardless of anybody's opinion on him, no club is that stupid to sell a player like that.

I was just wondering watching Haaland and Mbpappe. Suppose we could get either one these two.

Delay is two years younger than Haaland. And pretty much the same kind of style as Haaland (not saying he is better)
Mbpappe is two years older than Haaland. And a different kind a player than Haaland.
If Delap is as highly rated as some say, would it be wise to go after Haaland? Or would we better off trying to get Mbpappe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.