The Etihad Pitch

Not been the same since Ged Coyne left.
How is Ged the mad bastard? He was the only City fan I met pre-takeover that saw us as one of the biggest clubs in the world. He used to tell me constantly we just needed a little investment and better management and we’d win everything. We were in the third tier at the time!

I too was hoping for it to be better after the break but it was really disappointing. Yes the players were nervous but I think the state of the pitch affected us more

Our pitch might cost us the CL this year, it's disrupting our flow and having twice as much possession as the other team means we have to work twice as much because of it. In the second half you can see our players were exhausted, not to mention the rebounds like the Eddie one, it's a like Russian roulette.

With no spectators I would rather have two away games than play at home or play at a neighboring one.
I would suggest that’s an overreaction considering our home record in all competitions this season is P23 W19 D3 L1 and we’ve won 12 of the last 13, scoring 31 and conceding 7. Seems like we’re on a fortunate run considering it’s “Russian roulette”.

How is Ged the mad bastard? He was the only City fan I met pre-takeover that saw us as one of the biggest clubs in the world. He used to tell me constantly we just needed a little investment and better management and we’d win everything. We were in the third tier at the time!

Works at Avro FC now in Limeside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.