Return of Supporters

Not much less than you'd pay for a league cup final ticket in normal times so deffo not paying that to sit in a 9/10 empty stadium and be made to jump through hoops
personally I would pay 10 times the price. If they told me I had to fly to Amsterdam first to pick up my ticket - it would be a joke - but I would still do it. However I can't go because - God forbid I don't live in fucking Manchester and also my son (who would also happily go to Amsterdam to pick up the ticket as well - but cos he is 16, he would probably end up staying there...) can't come with me as he is under 18.

No. All non stop at the club's request. One in each direction calls at Watford to provide another Wembley connection option.
Is alcohol allowed on the train?
it wasn’t on the chartered trains for the European matches a few years back.

Think City have done that as fairly as possible and done all they can, it's not them putting in all these rules. I had no intention whatsoever of going but the pricing is a complete farce. It shows they really dont give a shit about fans despite this year long insistence it's all about the fans etc etc. It's all about the money and the very first chance they've got under a pilot testing scheme they've shown their true face by charging those prices.

The world's on its arse, its debatable whether the tickets should be free but certainly no more than a £5-10 cover charge yet they've basically gone with the same prices as the final last year which is a complete disgrace.

This would be the perfect time for fans and fan groups to make a stand here, have fan groups, supporters clubs, people of influence from both clubs bound together and refuse to buy tickets at those prices, it's the easiest it will ever be to do that and it would certainly send a powerful message, they need fans more than ever and we won't take being ripped off anymore but sadly that's never going to happen and we will gladly go back to letting them price fans out of the game.
Absolutely it should be free. Utter disgrace charging 80 / 130 quid for train knowing how fiscally impacted a lot of fans have been. The club could have done the right thing here and laid on all trains and coaches for free and it would have cost them, relatively, buttons. A show of support, a sign that they’re putting fans first. The government or FA or FL should have made the whole thing free. Peanuts to them. And what happens if you’ve shelled out 130 on train plus ticket money and you ping positive on a lateral flow that’s 60% accurate at best? No sign of a refund. The club could have done so so much better on this.

Well I have put my request in via Hospitality

yes it’s expensive but treating it a nice one off day out all things considering

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.