Return of Supporters

Yeah mate I've got the points for it too but I'm 50/50 if I'd bother going on my own and my mate with the closest points is on over 19k and he thinks it'll sell out before it gets to him, but I'm not exactly seeing many people rejoicing about being able to go on here or anywhere else. Think if it had been a ballot I don't think I'd have bothered but knowing I can pick one up has my leg twitching a bit - 13 months cold turkey and the addiction is still there!
I’m in Turkey and it’s bloody freezing , we get snow this time of the year.

Well I have put my request in via Hospitality

yes it’s expensive but treating it a nice one off day out all things considering
Not if you get a false positive on the lateral flow. You’ll be sat with your train and match ticket on the settee having shelled out North of 200 hundred notes

How have the NHS staff been given tickets or how are they getting them ? Obviously Brent residents get them by living in brent,are the NHS staff getting them cos the are local NHS brent or London residents ?

If they are free for local Brent residents and NHS staff yet i have to pay,I'm NHS ,they can stick it up their arse.
And do those residents / NHS staff have to provide ID on the day with a letter with their name on it giving them the tickets or can they flog them to Spurs fans?

So what happens if you test positive on the lateral flow having booked your train / coach and match ticket? Refund? Tough shit? A test that’s 60% accurate at best. Anyone know for definite ‘cos I can’t see anything in the details published today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.