Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling needs to stay on the bench, he is a liability.
Watching Sane tear it up for BM against PSG I can't help but notice the difference in class and impact.
Sane breezes past opponents, has a final ball and end product.
Sterling has none of these things.
Sterling’s badly off form but he’s better than Sane on the day, some seem to have forgotten his numbers for City in the previous two seasons. Sane was quite wasteful also tonight btw.

Absolutely bricking it for this one. Hate these Champions League quarter finals, our record is a chain around our neck. Though I feel is we get through tomorrow morning it's our chance to go and take it.

Hoping we can get a early goal and Pep doesn't over think the game. I'll take a nil/nil but I don't think I could handle sitting through it.

Here's hoping we are all celebrating come this time tomorrow. Bring it on.

Both teams won 1-0 tonight (Bayern and Porto) and still gone out (due to away goals conceded in the first leg) ...

I agree scoring 2 for us would be great but even one early goal will surely be good for our health. Not sure I can hang on till 90 mins if tie is in such balance like Bayern PSG was till the every end tonight.
yes, is why i said two, meant as a minimum requirement if it didn't come off like that.
And I agree, early goals and often to ease the nerves, but lol, do we ever make it that easy?
I see that we should prevail no problem unless calls are not equitable.

Sterling is due a return to form IMO, which could be great timing for us when he does, especially if opposition teams start putting less focus on him.

would play:

ederson
walker stones dias cancelo
rodri
bernardo gundogan
mahrez de bruyne (false9) Foden

basically keep spamming them with midfielders but dont play rodri and gundo side by side please

Sterling needs to stay on the bench, he is a liability.
Watching Sane tear it up for BM against PSG I can't help but notice the difference in class and impact.
Sane breezes past opponents, has a final ball and end product.
Sterling has none of these things.
Not according to the BT commentators, they continually slagged Sane in both games.

Feel like we definitely need someone next to Rodri to stop there counter attacking threat wouldn't surprise me if both Fernardinho and Rodri start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.