Return of Supporters

If the fans going on the train arnt bused in from either Watford or Euston what is the point of a covid secure train?
If they are bused in as this is a test event what's that proving as no fans are doing this in normal circumstances?
Don't get it
Presumably they will just be taken in to the Wembley Stadium station. That's the one we always use. It by far is the best way into the stadium. It is virtually attached to the stadium itself with direct trains to Brum and central London every few minutes.

Presumably they will just be taken in to the Wembley Stadium station. That's the one we always use. It by far is the best way into the stadium. It is virtually attached to the stadium itself with direct trains to Brum and central London every few minutes.
No it’s definitely going into Euston not any Wembley station

So really these "Special" Covid secure trains are a bit pointless !
Really what is the point of have "special" trains if they are only going to drop you off at a busy main line London terminus !
Really it shouldn't be hard to sort out trains that can run directly to Wembley Stadium Station or make a stop at Wembley Central ?

I believe its going to Euston via Watford off what the train planner said on here?

Unless I've missed it on the info - there's nothing stopping me driving down with people who have tickets is there? But if I get one and select a car parking space and my friends further down the criteria get a ticket and the car parking has sold out would they have to select the coach/train despite not going on it?

Unless I've missed it on the info - there's nothing stopping me driving down with people who have tickets is there? But if I get one and select a car parking space and my friends further down the criteria get a ticket and the car parking has sold out would they have to select the coach/train despite not going on it?
We had a similar conversation. I think once the ‘car spaces’ are gone you will have to book coach or train to buy a ticket. Strictly speaking you aren’t supposed to share a car with anyone outside your household or support bubble so that might be part of the thinking.

How is this a 'test' event?...when its conducted under wholly artificial conditions.
A true test would involve filling the stadium. getting there as normal...ticket holders to be tested afterwards to determine how many picked up the virus on the day...hell. i'd even throw in a couple of punters who were tested positive to see how many they infected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.