Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of your points except one: I don't think he will leave Walker out for this game because of his recovery pace and ability to break up fast breaks. I think it leaves him with a left back conundrum: Cancelo on his wrong side and not playing well v Zinchenko. I think Cancelo just shades it for him.
Walkers has to play.

I agree with all of your points except one: I don't think he will leave Walker out for this game because of his recovery pace and ability to break up fast breaks. I think it leaves him with a left back conundrum: Cancelo on his wrong side and not playing well v Zinchenko. I think Cancelo just shades it for him.

Walker playing has more of an impact on the left CB as opposed the the LB imo. Whether it’s zin or cancelo, it means that player becomes the second pivot next to Rodri in possession. Then the left CB moves into the left back area when we build up.

Pep has a big call to make whether he goes with his best defensive pairing, or concedes one of them to bring Laporte in to help our build up play on the left side..

Aguero and silva are our legends but in fact it is because of them we haven't won Cl till this date. Being our most important players for years they have to take the blame. Silva so many times used to frustrate me by passing the ball even when he had a better opportunity shooting. Yes they get credit for winning the league.
I completely agree that our CL nighmares is because we were not clinical enough to finish that one big chance that really mattered.
sadly the problem still persist in our team. May be de bruyne should step up scorong goals not just making them.
Merlin and Sergio? You serious ?

Last edited:
We could lose 3-2 and still go through. Would still be a meltdown on here though with the " Neymar and Mbappe are going to destroy us " etc etc....

Walker playing has more of an impact on the left CB as opposed the the LB imo. Whether it’s zin or cancelo, it means that player becomes the second pivot next to Rodri in possession. Then the left CB moves into the left back area when we build up.

Pep has a big call to make whether he goes with his best defensive pairing, or concedes one of them to bring Laporte in to help our build up play on the left side..
With Stones playing at the weekend Pep may go for Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo back 4

We’ve hardly played with a striker all season and look at how well we’re doing.

i think we can get away with it in the premier league by having a good defence and winning games 2.0 2.1 1.0
we have not been scoring 4 or 5 goals and blowing teams away most weeks like of old. but in europe and champions league better teams will match up and when it comes to that vital chance sterling or jesus will fluff it

next season if city do not address the striker problems in the summer it will be a hard season and could be hard watching teams like united or liverpool winning the title and city fighting for a top 4 place

haaland has to be signed and then get the 2nd striker get the BIG guns out and stop messing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.