Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell, today has got a really 'big game' feel about it...nerves are proper kicking in, like they rarely have for any other games this season so far.

Time to end this QF exit hoodoo and march on to the Semi's...though not sure my nerves would be able to take it!!

Just wish these games weren't evening kick offs...a bad result and I truly have the worse night's sleep possible, as cannot stop processing it all over and over in my mind....that Spurs loss two years ago being the prime example.

Praying for a sound night's sleep....come on you Blue Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge game tonight. Huge pressure on our attacking players to be clinical. If we score two goals it will be very difficult for Dortmund to get through.

i think we can get away with it in the premier league by having a good defence and winning games 2.0 2.1 1.0
we have not been scoring 4 or 5 goals and blowing teams away most weeks like of old. but in europe and champions league better teams will match up and when it comes to that vital chance sterling or jesus will fluff it

next season if city do not address the striker problems in the summer it will be a hard season and could be hard watching teams like united or liverpool winning the title and city fighting for a top 4 place

haaland has to be signed and then get the 2nd striker get the BIG guns out and stop messing about

I don’t agree but that’s not to say I’m right as, like everyone else on here, I’m not an expert. Just my opinion innit :-)

Bloody hell, today has got a really 'big game' feel about it...nerves are proper kicking in, like they rarely have for any other games this season so far.

Time to end this QF exit hoodoo and march on to the Semi's...though not sure my nerves would be able to take it!!

Just wish these games weren't evening kick offs...a bad result and I truly have the worse night's sleep possible, as cannot stop processing it all over and over in my mind....that Spurs loss two years ago being the prime example.

Praying for a sound night's sleep....come on you Blue Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Already had 2 poos and no.3 is brewing

Zinchenko or Laporte in for Cancelo on the left, Walker on the right. Foden must and will start. Raz has shown little in the last few weeks to merit a start over Mahrez or any other attacking midfielder.
Pressure is on them. Play to our strengths and we should win this 2/3-1.

I agree with all of your points except one: I don't think he will leave Walker out for this game because of his recovery pace and ability to break up fast breaks. I think it leaves him with a left back conundrum: Cancelo on his wrong side and not playing well v Zinchenko. I think Cancelo just shades it for him.

I think Walker too because of Cancelo's form. I agree with Jay the left/right Hokey Cokey has fucked up Cancelo's form. I also think tonight first and foremost we need to be completely solid in defence, which basically means being completely solid in the build up and having the recovery pace/power of Kyle.

Think Zin plays though for same reasons. He's key in the build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.