Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we playing tonight? Nothing on the BBC sport website. Surprisingly it’s all about dippers.

All those saying they're not arsed about the CL

Personally I'll be devastated if we get knocked out tonight

I imagine that most City supporters will feel exactly the same , but some of that will be due because most hate it when the team loses any game. I hate losing a game in any competition.

I am sure that plenty of supporters do not see the winning the CL as the holy grail, whilst reconising that it is of massive importance to our owner, both from the commercial aspect and as a pinnacle of the achievements for the club to-date.

As mentioned by others, I am suspicious of the powers that be not to influence the outcome in favour of other more established members of the CL club.

I imagine that most City supporters will feel exactly the same , but some of that will be due because most hate it when the team loses any game. I hate losing a game in any competition.

I am sure that plenty of supporters do not see the winning the CL as the holy grail, whilst reconising that it is of massive importance to our owner, both from the commercial aspect and as a pinnacle of the achievements for the club to-date.

As mentioned by others, I am suspicious of the powers that be not to influence the outcome in favour of other more established members of the CL club.
I just want to win it once. Get that monkey off our back and shut up so many critics and trolls

After that, if we win it again all well and good but it wouldn't really be any more significant than other silverware

Think I will be more nervous against Villa next week but Come on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.