Match Thread | B. Dortmund vs Man City (14/04/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep can't get in the locker room and get in their ears after seeing this happen time and again... get them motivated to get a goal or 2 instead of hanging their heads, I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but...

Ok,we arent playing bad,in fact we are the better team....but,we have no focal point and playing around their box is music to their ears.They are defending like Trojans and breaking with pace on the occasions the opportunity arises.
We need more energy and directness,Mahrez isnt doing much out there so it makes sense to get him off and get Jesus on.Walker is well out of his depth at this level,plus hes having a stinker....get Cancelo on to create some opportunities.

Rodri the weak link again. Other than him, we've been good here. This is the champions league quarter final not the carabao Cup 3rd round, we're not going to twat anybody unless they're atrocious.

We've been dominant and the better side, unfortunate numerous times and they've scored a good goal in the few chances they've had.

The longer we carry on like this, the more tired they get, the more chances we should be able to fashion as long as we keep up the tempo.

Jesus has to be coming on if there's no change in the scoreline after an hour and perhaps even consider getting Rodri off and sticking gundogan deeper as time runs out.

This isn't lyon, We're playing well here, no need to panic just need to keep at it.

Last edited:
Almost as if it isn't just as simple as picking a perceived best eleven and winning by default.

Unlucky to be behind in all honesty, but so were they last week. Time to step up.

Want to see Sterling and Jesus on for Bernardo and Mahrez.

We’ve actually played some good stuff. We were lucky in the first leg and unlucky so far. Bellingham getting booked and missing the next game will effect his game massively. We’ve got to score against the defence. Only problem is they look like scoring again too. Jesus/fern on after 60 for Mahrez/Rodri if no change for me

Turd.

The midfield need a fucking rocket up their arse.

Silva needs taking off. It’s the QF of the CL and running around a bit, but doing nothing with the ball when playing at 8 just isn’t good enough.

The two FBs are a waste of fucking time, what is the fucking point of consistently knocking it wide to Zin and Walker to see them cut back in and play it back to the CBs? If anyone has the figures, I would love to know how many (if any) forward passes Walker has made in that whole half? Take some responsibility you fucking buck-passing tit.

We are so nauseatingly predictable at this level. Nice pretty patterns, missed chances galore and soft as shit defensively.

They collectively need to fucking man up a bit and show they fucking want this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.