Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew there was a chance people would misunderstand my post, but that’s surprisingly hollow even by my expectations
I think you’ve failed to grasp the implications of COVID on the finances of every football club and the knock on effects on the transfer market this summer. How’s that?

I think you’ve failed to grasp the implications of COVID on the finances of every football club and the knock on effects on the transfer market this summer. How’s that?
I think you’ve failed to grasp that I address this in the post, and that the number you were debating in your previous post in response to mine was merely hypothetical. How’s that?

I knew there was a chance people would misunderstand my post, but that’s surprisingly hollow even by my expectations
I understood your post. Haaland is a much better investment than Kane. I agree with that too. Even if it costs 30m more.

I think you’ve failed to grasp that I address this in the post, and that the number you were debating in your previous post in response to mine was merely hypothetical. How’s that?
Give Mino a bell will you please? ;)

I understood your post. Haaland is a much better investment than Kane. I agree with that too. Even if it costs 30m more.
The numbers aren’t relevant. The main point is that the club won’t pass the chance of getting him for as high a price as we can afford. Surely the current environment is a factor (for everyone, including those setting the asking price). It’s a matter of “being chosen” now

Good lad... knocked a 0 off his price tonight - didn’t really get much service to be fair. i don’t think he’s in the best of form... maybe the talk about the move is distracting him.

Man handled by big John tonight, slung to the deck with his neck. Interesting interactions after the game mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.