Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Don't know what your obsession is in trying to get a reaction me is, but you might want to skip back and read my post from a few pages back. I'm 35 and ain't about to let you ruin what's been a great night, suggest you enjoy a great European result, father than trying to bait fans of the same club as you. Sad

Don't know what your obsession is in trying to get a reaction me is, but you might want to skip back and read my post from a few pages back. I'm 35 and ain't about to let you ruin what's been a great night, suggest you enjoy a great European result, father than trying to bait fans of the same club as you. Sad
Oh the shock.

We do need a striker and we would be a better threat with one
I mean we have a striker.

But beyond that, yes, a second player to be a striker who has a knack of scoring many goals would be beneficial in many ways. But we don't NEED anything. We're on the verge of winning our 3rd league title (and possibly trophies galore) with a midfielder at LB. The idea of basic positional roles is not as rigid as it used to be with Pep as manager.

Brilliant. I felt at half time we were turning the corner and was pleased Pep kept the same players on to finish the task. These guys (plus Cancelo) are our best team at present.

Big shouts to Gundo, KDB and Phil. Also, although he had a quiet game, to Mahrez for having the balls to take a momentous penalty. Never in doubt it would go in!

At least the VAR went with the original decision by the ref.
The European officials seem to take a more practical view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.