Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

I mean we have a striker.

But beyond that, yes, a second player to be a striker who has a knack of scoring many goals would be beneficial in many ways. But we don't NEED anything. We're on the verge of winning our 3rd league title (and possibly trophies galore) with a midfielder at LB. The idea of basic positional roles is not as rigid as it used to be with Pep as manager.
Yea we are doing awesomely but yes we do need another sticker. The 2 things aren’t mutually exclusive

Bellingham this, Bellingham that, blah blah blah. He was so good they took him off! Great performance once they had scored. Not sure we knew what to do before but once we went behind we were immense. They barely had an attack second half whilst we just kept on coming. PSG will be a big test and a lot depends on who is fit. I assume that given we play on the Sunday against Spurs that the first leg will be the Wednesday. Next up Chelsea and don’t be surprised if Pep rings the chNges again to keep players fresh.

first leg already on 27th or 28th of April, we start away from home.

Chelsea (FA semis), Villa, Spurs (Carabao final) until then, quite busy as usual.

English lad decides exciting, high quality QF tie, scoring the key goal in both legs, delivering two performances of outstanding skill and verve... culminating in an emotional moment between him and his coach, Europe's best.

So why do I have the feeling the big story tomorrow will be Liverpool going out of a tie they were never in, after a dull 0-0 at home?
Well we definitely know the dipper scum smashing up Madrid’s bus won’t be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.