Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

I must admit I don't see why everyone thinks Jenas is out for us.
Darke is a complete tosser but I personally find Jenas a bit bland but completely inoffensive.
He's spoken highly about both teams across both legs because both teams played really technical, professional football. He spent ages talking about how well City did last week, moreso than most of the people on this forum. Our obsession with commentators gets a bit much, they're not City TV, they're commentating on the game.

Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Manchester City (agg 2-4)
18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City
More from Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola to BT Sport: "This competition is nice but also so unfair because we are judged as a failure or a disaster when we are knocked out. You play 11 months for the Premier League and the other competitions.
"Today it was a penalty with the hand and maybe not given on another day it could be not given. We were out for handball when it was not given against Tottenham. This competition depends on the situation. But the way we played in the second half was with personality."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.