Borussia Dortmund - CL QF (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I feel battered this morning. Just about KDB. Mention to FFS for the pen as i had visions of it sailing over the bar.

I gave it Foden before kick-off and i'm sticking with him. Stupendous strike and oozed class throughout the match.
Was fillin' up when the realisation of what happened hit me.

Went for Kevin, but plenty of other players could of taken it, I have to say for the first time in over 50 years watching city I closed my eyes for the penalty ha ha ha

To a man they all performed very well. Phil probably edges MOTM for the big game changing moments but I thought Gundog ran the show for long periods and Rodri was outstanding too.

Foden has developed into quite the leader for you. KDB aside, I can't think of a better big game player for you this season. Gem of a player. He must be loving life - local lad playing for his club at the highest level, playing for the best manager in the world, and scoring crucial goals that will go down in club history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.