Borussia Dortmund - CL QF (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden has developed into quite the leader for you. KDB aside, I can't think of a better big game player for you this season. Gem of a player. He must be loving life - local lad playing for his club at the highest level, playing for the best manager in the world, and scoring crucial goals that will go down in club history.

Hes really excelled over the last 12 months, a guaranteed starter for me and Pep and City were absolutely correct keeping him at the club and learning from some of the best players in the world and learning from the best coach in the world. Also helps hes one of us and we can really relate to him. Also nice to see the press were completely on the ball as per usual

Hes really excelled over the last 12 months, a guaranteed starter for me and Pep and City were absolutely correct keeping him at the club and learning from some of the best players in the world and learning from the best coach in the world. Also helps hes one of us and we can really relate to him. Also nice to see the press were completely on the ball as per usual

I think it would have been easy for City to just go out and buy a ready-made replacement when David Silva got old. I think people would have expected that, but Foden's meteoric rise shows clubs like City aren't just some soulless enterprise. The goal last night would have been great regardless because of the occasion, but the fact that it was Foden, I can only imagine the buzz you must have felt last night and still this morning. I just tried to imagine Mason Mount or Hudson-Odoi scoring the winning goal against Real Madrid to take us to the final and the thought of it alone gives me the shivers.

Last edited:
I think it would easy for City to just go out and buy a ready-made replacement when David Silva got old. I think people would expected that, but Foden meteoric rise shows clubs like City aren't just some soulless enterprise. The goal last night would have been great regardless because of the occasion, but the fact that it was Foden, I can only imagine the buzz you must have felt last night and still this morning. I just tried to imagine Mason Mount or Hudson-Odoi scoring the winning goal against Real Madrid to take us to the final and the thought of it alone gives me the shivers.

Must admit i did go a bit mental after he scored last night and it was great to the first person he ran over to and celebrated with was Pep. Seems like there is a real bond between them. However, I actually celebrated more when he smashed in the 4th against those scouse twats at Anfield in February!!

It looked first like Kevin De Bruyne would take that penalty, but no regrets, Mahrez gave the keeper no chance. Massive performance from King Kev, our leader. Zinchenko was everywhere (he gets my vote), Gundogan tried hard, Bernardo ran his lungs off and the "Stockport Iniesta" decisive with his two goals over the two legs.

It looked first like Kevin De Bruyne would take that penalty, but no regrets, Mahrez gave the keeper no chance. Massive performance from King Kev, our leader. Zinchenko was everywhere (he gets my vote), Gundogan tried hard, Bernardo ran his lungs off and the "Stockport Iniesta" decisive with his two goals over the two legs.
Mahrez exorcised a few ghosts last night and I’m chuffed for him ......
He’s becoming the player we thought we’d bought !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.