Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

They fought for justice, it was delivered,.. In style! But its now over. Surely? Do you think we still have to hear about it on a yearly basis?

Thats why the Hillsborough support group has disbanded with its former chairman saying it was "time for families to move on". Because they finally got some sort of justice.

They will still commemorate each year though just like Munich, Bradford, Juve etc which is absolutely fine.

What it wont stop though is some of their fanbase using it at every occasion. I think we need to separate the actual Hillsborough justice campaign to fans who throw it around frequently relating it to stupid things, therefore reducing the weight of the words and disaster. A portion of the stupid fans wont stop as they revel in using it

Did they get a fine for what they did to the City team bus? The fact it’s happened again should surely get a further sanction from Uefa. Not only just the vandalism that occurred but during a pandemic these cretins think it’s ok to congregate in crowds, if Liverpool can’t guarantee a safe passage for the opposition team bus to their ground maybe they should be made to play their European home games at a neutral venue.
A long way from Klanfield.

On second thoughts, that would probably mean there would be more of them than if it were close to Miseryside.

So let me get this straight..

The so called best club in the world

Managed by the best manager in the world

Stocked with the best players in the world

Backed by their wonderful, knowledgeable, this means more, supporters, have got the square root of fuck all to play for this season other than honing their diving skills in preparation for the game at Elland Road where they are in desperate need of the 3 points to maintain their Europa League, Thursday night qualifying spot in the PL.

And here's me thinking, the BIG teams challenge for ALL the major trophies, EVERY season..

What am I thinking, the BIG teams DO challenge for all the major trophies every season..

FLASH IN THE FKIN PAN dippers it is then..!

Margaret Aspinall, of the Hillsborough support group pulling no punches, good on her - quite like this bit

Ms Aspinall, who is the former chair of the Hillsborough Family Support Group which recently disbanded, said the "yobs" who threw objects at Real's coach were "a disgrace".

"They are worse than thugs. They are no use to society," she said.

"It discredits not only the city but the club, Jurgen [Klopp], [and] the players."

Last edited:

Backed by their wonderful, knowledgeable, this means more, supporters, have got the square root of fuck all to play for this season other than honing their diving skills in preparation for the game at Elland Road where they are in desperate need of the 3 points to maintain their Europa League, Thursday night qualifying spot in the PL.

And here's me thinking, the BIG teams challenge for ALL the major trophies, EVERY season..

What am I thinking, the BIG teams DO challenge for all the major trophies every season..

The big problem they have is that Klopp has flogged the same players for 3 years straight. They were bound to get fatigued, you cant play that style without a good bit of rotation.

Firmino is done, so poor these days. Mane and Salah wont be too far behind and I hope nobody comes in for them this summer as Liverpool will be stuck with no money and 2 big players running their contract down

To be fair, they are the ONLY club ever in the history of world football to have a player injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.