Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

The point of resting players vs Leeds was to be able to field full strength sides for the CL and the FA Cup. I think when Pep saw United win the weekend he panicked like many people in this forum and he basically sacrificed the FA Cup to make sure we have a fresher team vs Aston Villa. And he will play the same weakened team vs Tottenham, I have no doubt. Now the quad is gone the league cup just loses awful lot of importance.

Quadruple gone but if we are not careful we could find yourselves in a real title race (fail to beat Villa next week) and Carabao final can be a copy of today just days before our PSG match which Pep can have one eye on same as he did with the Leeds loss in PL with one eye on Dortmund game.

We still can end up with zero trophies if we play like today.

Some players keep being played despite offering nothing like Mendy and Sterling. Jesus again absolute no threat I am convinced opponents defenders love playing vs Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.