Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I had about 85 minutes to talk myself in to not being mad when we lose (as it was so obvious we were re going to). It's kinda worked. Nothing good can be said about other than phil and maybe laporte.

Disastrous day. Potentially losing KDB is much worse than losing the match

that front three is pathetic. Sterling should be embarrassed with himself

Utter utter shit. Foden is the only player who comes out of that game with any credit. Said it before but this passing for the sake of it has crept back into our game in recent weeks. We start too slowly and it was only a matter of time before it would haunt us, its happened twice now.

How some of those players played the whole game is beyond me. It was very obvious in the first 20 minutes how the game was gonna go and we just never changed the way we played. Pass along the back and then hoof it to the midgets up top. Shocking.
Spot on. I’m literally in shock at how bad we were. Pep was terrible today, defended him before but he definitely had flaws on his tactics and game plan. Spurs will be licking their lips and looking forward to playing us next week.,

If we had to miss out on one of the cups it would be the FA Cup with the Carabao being our baby. So not too arsed but it is clear that we can’t rely on Sterling and Torres right now. I’d much rather see Delap or Palmer getting chances in league games if we’re rotating from here on in. Also potential question marks on Steffen, he’s been really solid most of the time but did woefully for their goal today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.