Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Chelsea were tactically perfect.

Sometimes we will be beaten it’s not always because we were awful and everyone needs sacking.
Today though mate, I think collectively we were awful. I think Pep sacked it off today with that team knowing villa is a must win

I don't think we deserved any more than a loss today but there's no excuses that bent performance by Mike Dean... he was annoying me every bit as much as Sterling and Mendy were. Azpilicueta buying free-kick after free-kick, their goal coming after a free-kick that should not have been given, waving play on after our players get taken down like it was his favourite thing to do. Fuck off Mike Dean.

Really hope we don't play them if we get to the CL final as they seem to have our number. Very athletic, pacy and technically sound. Probably the only team we've played this season who have had more possession than us causing our 'fresh' team to look really leggy.
Thankfully if wer elucky enough to get there 9 of the strying 11 will be changed so not to worried

Really hope we don't play them if we get to the CL final as they seem to have our number. Very athletic, pacy and technically sound. Probably the only team we've played this season who have had more possession than us causing our 'fresh' team to look really leggy.
I wouldnt be worried with our first 11.

Easiest game Reece James has had. It’s one of footballs big mystery is how a regular fun loving bloke can blag his way into a football club and charade as a professional footballer even fooling the great Pep.
Worst full back we've had since Lauren Charvet and Danny Mills.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.