Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I never thought we would with the quad , I’d be happy with one trophy it’s just that performance stank, whole place should of been bouncing after Wednesday night..

the fringe players should of been chomping at the bit to impress hoping to get into the 11 for the semi final versus psg.

sterling, torres, mendy and Jesus were all disgraceful
Agreed ,add Cancelo and Steffan to that sorry bunch.

The magic formula that led to that amazing run was fielding almost same team .Confidence and team spirit was sky high. He messes with the formula in the derby defeat, now Leeds Chelsea and presumably spurs. Some rotation may be needed but this is just poor man management . What made him think Mendy and Sterling on one wing was a good plan?
Once we stray from the core team the formula falls apart.

I don’t know what he is thinking with Mendy. He is awful. Offers zero threat going forward, can’t control the ball properly and is slow. It’s madness to keep picking him.

Shit happens we cant win every game. Some bad performances out there today. Raz, where do you start. He has been given every opportunity to improve his form, but it's just not happening. Was surprised he even started today. He is no longer reliable, and this is costing the team. I was one if the people who defended him when he first came to us and was convinced he would come good. He did and has given us some fantastic moments and scored brilliant goals. Unfortunately in my mind now he should only play for us as a sub when we are winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.