Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Steffen 4 cancelo 5 dias 5 laporte 6 mendy 2 rodri 6 dinho 5 kdb 5 sterling 1 jesus 3 torres 1. foden 8 gundogan 7

People saying that sterling shouldn't be in the england squad, well he wouldn't get in the welsh squad either.
Made me laugh, which is saying something right now!

Can somebody tell Torres that our invisible man song isn’t meant to be taken seriously.

With rotation, surely it can be done without so many players coming in to disrupt the follow. Keeping at least 6 starters and then rotating in positions around them.

Then again, what do i know, I've not won multiple cups like Pep.

Can you imagine if we had made the trip to London to see that shit! We start our best 11 every match now, get the bloody league won, smash Spurs and worry about the chumps league later.

I was thinking that very thing whilst walking the dog!

I just can't believe the mess Sterling has become. Mendy, we sort of saw it coming.
Bad game from the whole team today... but, what the fuck.. Sterling!!!
The thing is I don’t believe anyone is getting pleasure out of Sterling’s drop in form. He looks totally shot. His confidence is plummeting game on game. Might be a good idea to rest him for the remaining games. Unless injuries force our hand.

KDB season could be over ? bad ankle ligament am hearing and 6 to 8 weeks if the scans in the morning confirm it
best results could be 2 to 3 if its lucky and treatment and rest BUT pep saying its looking bad and he's in pain and sounds bad with the longest time period out

Can take a defeat, we didn't deserve a thing today so well done Chelsea.

However I'm pissed at us for the lack of effort conviction and spirit shown by far too many players.

Far too many players off form, some I can take it is tiredness, others have contributed much earlier in the season but are struggling now. The risk increases as we play too many of them in rotation.

Sterling off form, Torres off form, and you've already got a third of your attacking force, and the width of the pitch, compromised.

And then there is Mendy. We'd have done better with 10. He needs to be moved on to have any hope of rediscovering his ability, but I'd personally play any of the eds ahead of him now.
Surely we have some kid who could come in .How could it be worse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.