Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Business end of the season & we have no strikers that is the issue & may cost us everything this season. Ridiculous we didn’t take somebody in January even on loan
We could have played Haaland up front but it would have not made a difference. We came alive after Pep brought Foden and Gundogan on because all of a sudden we could retain possession high up the pitch and get our forwards on the ball.

KDB season could be over ? bad ankle ligament am hearing and 6 to 8 weeks if the scans in the morning confirm it
best results could be 2 to 3 if its lucky and treatment and rest BUT pep saying its looking bad and he's in pain and sounds bad with the longest time period out

now this what pisses me if you either put your strongest team out or rest your best players!

Yep
Mr Whippy back in position
Foden supporting him outside and both getting into the box .
2nd half after their goal and changes made we were much improved even without kevin. Only time Chelsea were under pressure
Eddie ,Bernardo, Mahrez , Zin, Walker , Stones , Laporte/ Dias , Rodri to play v Villa
We didn’t have a shot

KDB season could be over ? bad ankle ligament am hearing and 6 to 8 weeks if the scans in the morning confirm it
best results could be 2 to 3 if its lucky and treatment and rest BUT pep saying its looking bad and he's in pain and sounds bad with the longest time period out
If that’s true I feel physically sick

I don’t even know what he did. Totally innocuous .. which sometimes is worse

Shit happens we cant win every game. Some bad performances out there today. Raz, where do you start. He has been given every opportunity to improve his form, but it's just not happening. Was surprised he even started today. He is no longer reliable, and this is costing the team. I was one if the people who defended him when he first came to us and was convinced he would come good. He did and has given us some fantastic moments and scored brilliant goals. Unfortunately in my mind now he should only play for us as a sub when we are winning.
Sterling's drop off in form is alarming. I can't recall ever seeing such a slump in any player. It's not even a lack of effort. He just looks shot to pieces. It's sad to watch. Confidence is a strange thing in sport. You see it when top golfers just get the yips and their form collapses. He was hiding on the pitch today. He just didn't want the ball. For all his flaws he used to be one of our hardest working players. Perhaps he is just burned-out.

Bad day at the races. Sadly when you have played as many games as us you need a bit of luck with the draw etc but sadly we got a bang inform Chelsea side.

Players to me have looked a bit leggy the last couple of matches so a necessity to rotate, but sadly we lacked a bit of invention to create much rendering the front three pretty ineffective (not helped by their performances either).

Hopefully a bit of R&R and the team can get back on track.

Sterling looks to have spat his dummy out, looked totally disinterested.
You do wonder don’t you! Could it be that he has not been offered a contract he wants and so he is trying to force the issue!? If so it seems a very odd way to go about it. The best way to get a big contract is to prove yourself irreplaceable, exactly as Foden is doing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.