Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

I think we all know we can't trust Sterling, or Mendy, in a big game and this should remove all doubt.

Fucking had enough of them at the moment. Utter shite.

Now to the game that matters on Wednesday.
Pep Guardiola: "First 15/20 minutes we struggled, last 15/20 of the first half and second half we were better. They didn't create much apart from the counter. We didn't create much but we were there, we were there. With Phil and Gundogan we increased our rhythm." [via
@SamLee

Pep Guardiola: “When you lose the game, the decisions are bad, but it’s a poor argument, my friends. It’s a poor argument.” Guardiola also pointed out that #ManCity had two and a half days to recover from BVB, plus travel. [via
@SamLee
]
Sounds like an excuse to me. Wednesday is all that matters now. We don’t win at Villa then it gets very interesting.

Sick to death of hearing about sterlings "confidence". It's fuck all to do with confidence, he's still taking men on and losing the ball, he's still as greedy as fuck, he's still shooting from everywhere - that's not a lack of confidence, in fact it's the opposite it's misplaced arrogance imo. His nose is out of joint because the likes of foden and mahrez have surpassed him when in his mind he's supposed to be the main man and he is playing accordingly, too many people feeling sorry for him when in reality you should be absolutely fuming with him because it's clear that he just isn't putting the required effort in. In the meantime he's trying to negotiate a better contract!!! That's my take on it, give me shit about it if you wish but I hope we don't see him on the team sheet again this season and would be more than happy to shift him on in the summer.

Erm you seem to have liked yourself.

What advantage would it be to us to completely wreck him? Personally, I've never really rated sterling because I believe that he's the kind of player that fucks things up if you give him too much time to think.
We're stuck with him I'm afraid.
So you think he shouldn't be subbed even though he is playing complete shite? Rubbish

I'm not sure the quadruple was ever a serious target otherwise he would not have played Mendy, Sterling or Jesus. It was one roll of the dice too many.

Mendy should only ever play as a wing back when we have an extra CB as his defending is non- existent.

Sterling's playing like a man who knows he's going soon and we desperately need a new striker as Jesus just isn't good enough to be our number one.
Poor team selection. Very frustrating as it was a great chance to get to another final. Bit like v Arsenal in last year’s semi.

Sick to death of hearing about sterlings "confidence". It's fuck all to do with confidence, he's still taking men on and losing the ball, he's still as greedy as fuck, he's still shooting from everywhere - that's not a lack of confidence, in fact it's the opposite it's misplaced arrogance imo. His nose is out of joint because the likes of foden and mahrez have surpassed him when in his mind he's supposed to be the main man and he is playing accordingly, too many people feeling sorry for him when in reality you should be absolutely fuming with him because it's clear that he just isn't putting the required effort in. In the meantime he's trying to negotiate a better contract!!! That's my take on it, give me shit about it if you wish but I hope we don't see him on the team sheet again this season and would be more than happy to shift him on in the summer.
Think he tackled himself at one point today, he had a total Regi Blinker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.