Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

It s not the last few games, I think the game vs United was the signal that we are not ready yet. Again.
Also is happening what I said: you don t mess around with a good CB partnership. Unless injuries or suspensions, Stones and Dias should have started every game. This rotation destroyed their partnership.

Not looking good for the Carabao Cup Final if we’re resting players for the PSG game

Pep and the players clearly couldn’t give a shit about the fa cup. Wouldn’t be surprise to see the same next week. The PL and the CL is all that matters to them

I am not going to be so hard on Torres, he at least can control and pass a ball. He was the only one trying to stretch them. As for Sterling and Mendy they were atrocious, how slow was Mendy getting back for that goal Let's hope Kdb is not out for long. I thought at half time he might have brought Stones on and gone to a back 3

Sorry Torres. You have eventually tried my patience. I had really high hopes for this lad but he is a poor excuse of a footballer. Him and sterling together are so easy to defend against.! Fuck them off ASAP
Sigh, I really tried, really tried based on my experience of being hasty with Sane but Torres is really trying my patience. Out on the wing he is absolutely completely useless.

Again he will say he would have not fielded this team if he was thinking they are not capable of winning but would really love hear his honest opinion of Mendy and Sterling. I cant believe Pep does not see the negative effect of them playing and just adding anything to our game anymore apart from losing possession time after time.

We got what we deserved and what an absolute shambles our defence was for their goal

Both full backs were ineffective, as was Torres and Jesus
Sterling's head has gone or is he totally bereft of confidence!
Fernandinho got the runaround from Mount and then shone in the last twenty

Looking at our last three matches, Leeds, Dortmund and Chelsea, we've struggled to create chances

However, we'll beat spurs next week and tie up the prem soon, but PSG will shred us apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.