Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter for me. If if you are right (and I don’t see how you can be so absolute and certain), I’d still rather sacrifice the league cup selection if it means playing our strongest available team vs PSG - even if they end up beating us. For me, we have to commit and go for it 100% now we’ve got there. The League Cup, we have had a decent crack at in recent years haven’t we? ;-)
You’d sacrifice the league cup to get beat by PSG ....? And we support the same team , no point . You’d sacrifice winning a cup to nearly winning one ?

Isnt it just typical ? One bad loss and panic sets in. I think that performance has shocked us all and now the doubts have started, me included. Hopefully we'll put today behind us and finish off the league starting with Villa.
2 bad losses - Leeds as well...

Villa aint no mugs so it aint panci to say we must play our strongest team...to think otherwise is arrogance

You’d sacrifice the league cup to get beat by PSG ....? And we support the same team , no point . You’d sacrifice winning a cup to nearly winning one ?
Yep, 100%.
If some supporters would rather prioritise a League Cup final (which we have won plenty recently) over a Champions League semi final, then yep, we are agreed on that, there really is no point in us discussing it, cos I can’t see either of us changing each other’s view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.