Aston Villa (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, but I’m struggling to care about a club that clearly doesn’t care about its fans or the competitions we play in. A semi final later in the month of a competition that we don’t want to be a part of.

I can’t just blindly support them. I am probably overreacting and going overboard, but I think my thoughts are reflected across the country
It's not the players or manger pushing this crap though is it

We need to turn up here and win. The distraction caused by this super league could aid the scum. I know people are hurt and pissed at the club but it will be 10 times worse if we let the scum win the league.
100% this is an important game - lose it and that gap looks perilous. Forget the distractions and get the PL sewn up pronto.

It's not the players or manger pushing this crap though is it
As much as I dont like Shergar Klopp...he was absolutely right about that.

The players heads must be fried and I reckon your going to see silly results based on this. Thats if Villa turn up.

No need to turn on players or manager. I do wonder however how KDB is feeling a week after his contract prolongation. Either he knew about it and was fine with it (which is his decision by the way) or he didnt and hes been completely blindsided which if I was him would piss me off no end.

I’m sorry, but I’m struggling to care about a club that clearly doesn’t care about its fans or the competitions we play in. A semi final later in the month of a competition that we don’t want to be a part of.

I can’t just blindly support them. I am probably overreacting and going overboard, but I think my thoughts are reflected across the country

I'm the same. I'm not even going to bother watching it. After Sunday the season is just meaningless to me now. I'm not watching another game of football this season, unless by some miracle the club does a u turn. This would of previously been inconceivable to me.

The players heads must be fried and I reckon your going to see silly results based on this. Thats if Villa turn up.

No need to turn on players or manager. I do wonder however how KDB is feeling a week after his contract prolongation. Either he knew about it and was fine with it (which is his decision by the way) or he didnt and hes been completely blindsided which if I was him would piss me off no end.

well he couldn’t go to any other big club - the main ones he might have gone to are in the ESL

We need to turn up here and win. The distraction caused by this super league could aid the scum. I know people are hurt and pissed at the club but it will be 10 times worse if we let the scum win the league.
Exactly

I'm the same. I'm not even going to bother watching it. After Sunday the season is just meaningless to me now. I'm not watching another game of football this season, unless by some miracle the club does a u turn. This would of previously been inconceivable to me.
Agreed, all this shit news has put a real dampener on the rest of this season. What unbelievably shit timing for this superleague bollocks to come out, just as we were on for our best season ever. So whatever we do end up winning will count for very little now

100% mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.