How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should, on paper, win our next two league matches.

Which would leave us, bare minimum, eight points clear with twelve to play for; that's a three game swing needed in four games.

The issue is actually going out and doing it, no excuses against a Villa team that's won one game out of their last six...

Reactions: jrb
They’ve been shite and they won though. That’s the problem here. We were shit vs 10 man Leeds and just lost

If they keep getting lucky deflected goals like today then they’ll keep on getting their wins, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were some dodgy refereeing decisions as well if it gets closer.

If we pick decent teams in our remaining games we’ll be ok, but that’s anyone’s guess at the moment.

Europa League could still be a killer for them. We had to exit that competition to give us the best chance possible to win it in 2012

Only thing that gives me a bit of a lift in this is after the Carabao Cup we pretty much can play our first team every game. We will need some rotation for sure in regards to the semi finals with PSG but I think personally the Villa game has now become more important than the League Cup

The Chelsea game was a clear indication Pep felt the business isn't done with league after loss at Leeds. We will undoubtedly see a strong XI. To question OP's original thread title, how many points is it now to win?

The Chelsea game was a clear indication Pep felt the business isn't done with league after loss at Leeds. We will undoubtedly see a strong XI. To question OP's original thread title, how many points is it now to win?

Not much of a choice.. Need to wrap up the league asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.