United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratboy has done his upmost to play his cards right the last few days. Basically using "Super League" as an excuse to express himself talking about the Glazer Family. Now trying to get all of English football supporters to turn on them so they will sell up. Their is always method behind his madness as you can't trust the little bastard.
If I remember correctly he was posting pictures of Champagne, Wine and the League Table in January...The Glazer Family were good enough then for him.
The entire week he still continued to make it out as all Liverpool and Man United history (when their is simply no need to bring "history" into the equation...
Along with "tradition", From what I remember Salford never wore Manchester United colours, They wore tangerine. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Just you watch him continue to have a meltdown about the Glazers over the next few days and weeks now he has the media on his side too to finally get them out.

IMG-20210418-164649-0.jpg
Been to and from Manchester 100s of time, my dad as a kid would always turn my head or cover my eyes going past that place. I've maintained that tradition to this very day, 39 now, 1st time seeing it from that perspective and a small part of me has died.

A serious question; does rat-face Neville, carry enough influence with the GPC to take Woodwards job? From this side of the pond, it sure seems as if he's angling for it.
Frankly, I couldn't give a rats pitoot, but think it would be a wonderful development. #SORF coming soon.

A serious question; does rat-face Neville, carry enough influence with the GPC to take Woodwards job? From this side of the pond, it sure seems as if he's angling for it.
Frankly, I couldn't give a rats pitoot, but think it would be a wonderful development. #SORF coming soon.
I think he’s too heavily involved with Salford City.

Ratboy has done his upmost to play his cards right the last few days. Basically using "Super League" as an excuse to express himself talking about the Glazer Family. Now trying to get all of English football supporters to turn on them so they will sell up. Their is always method behind his madness as you can't trust the little bastard.
If I remember correctly he was posting pictures of Champagne, Wine and the League Table in January...The Glazer Family were good enough then for him.
The entire week he still continued to make it out as all Liverpool and Man United history (when their is simply no need to bring "history" into the equation...
Along with "tradition", From what I remember Salford never wore Manchester United colours, They wore tangerine. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Just you watch him continue to have a meltdown about the Glazers over the next few days and weeks now he has the media on his side too to finally get them out.
But if you listen to some on here over the last few days he is/was a hero. The 2 faced rat should not be trusted by anybody

But if you listen to some on here over the last few days he is/was a hero. The 2 faced rat should not be trusted by anybody
Exactly he's a little prick always was and always will be, He always let's that mask slip.
Still struggling to see how people continue to fall for it it's staggering and most of all "gullible".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.