Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
United and arsenal fans have always hated their owners, they know they are leeches. Liverpools owners are exactly the same yet the scousers have routinely ignored it. They've put money into Liverpool not because they want to win things but because it was needed to get them to a level where they can print enough money for themselves every year like the glazers.

It showed the last 2 summers when they failed to back their manager despite the biggest revenues in the world that year.

These are the owners that immediately furloughed staff,

these are the owners that tried charging the highest ticket prices in the league and forced their supporters to protest,

these are the owners that tried to trademark the word Liverpool ffs. They tried to legally own the name of their club and their city yet these fans have continued to pretend their owners are great.

Its going to be really interesting to see their reaction to this apology. I suspect they'll all go back to ignoring the signs whilst Klopp has them doing well then a few years down the line when they continue to siphon money from the club they'll realise their mistake

A quote from RAWK when this was all first mooted in October-the first few pages are interesting with most thinking it's a good idea.

"
Yeah, fuck it, I would normally be against something like this but I'd relish the chance of playing the best teams of Europe - teams who actually want to play football, not just cause injuries. It should be invite-only as well.

Keep the PL, restrict the CL to anyone not a founder member of this Euro League (and teams invited to it). Seems fair to me.

I don't care if it ruins football in this country. For too long, teams have been used purely as political pawns by the government and the FA and UEFA. The PL started because the EFL weren't letting top teams get a fair proportion of what they earned, and the same is happening again in the PL. The Top 6 clubs massively subsidise the other teams, provide solidarity payments and huge parachute payments for lower leagues, and it still isn't good enough."

At least he's honest as well as deluded!!

Well deluded certainly - 1 out of 2 isn't bad for a dipper.

He moaned about people criticising his players and then went on to criticise the Leeds players, he's a hypocrite.
He was also crying about a small rabble of Leeds supporters greeting his team with jeers as they entered Elland Road. Yet his feral fans can line up the streets with bottles and bricks for Real Madrid a week earlier.

He was also crying about a small rabble of Leeds supporters greeting his team with jeers as they entered Elland Road. Yet his feral fans can line up the streets with bottles and bricks for Real Madrid a week earlier.

Another quick visit to RAWK and it looks like they have gone full on attack against City,Chelsea and PSG and they want us stopped. Many of them sick of supporting the other 14 teams in the league too.

That club is rotten from the top down.

European Royalty are allowed those concessions .

Another quick visit to RAWK and it looks like they have gone full on attack against City,Chelsea and PSG and they want us stopped. Many of them sick of supporting the other 14 teams in the league too.

That club is rotten from the top down.

And even lower

A quote from RAWK when this was all first mooted in October-the first few pages are interesting with most thinking it's a good idea.

"
Yeah, fuck it, I would normally be against something like this but I'd relish the chance of playing the best teams of Europe - teams who actually want to play football, not just cause injuries. It should be invite-only as well.

Keep the PL, restrict the CL to anyone not a founder member of this Euro League (and teams invited to it). Seems fair to me.

I don't care if it ruins football in this country. For too long, teams have been used purely as political pawns by the government and the FA and UEFA. The PL started because the EFL weren't letting top teams get a fair proportion of what they earned, and the same is happening again in the PL. The Top 6 clubs massively subsidise the other teams, provide solidarity payments and huge parachute payments for lower leagues, and it still isn't good enough."

At least he's honest as well as deluded!!
So the rest of the PL are supposed to be fucking GRATEFUL?

I mean, Everton were one of the original Mean Girls but at least we've been knocked off our perch now.

dfdsazs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.