#5 | John Stones - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones has been great this year, the problem is the last 5 matches (since his awful mistake with England) he's made more mistakes than the rest of the season. And we all know he's not the strongest mentally.

I think it's too risky playing him in UCL, at the same time Laporte has made huge mistakes in UCL. Wish we could clone Dias mentality and implant it into both.

The first little mistakes and its back to him being fragile... Fuck off, Dias made the exact same error that stones made for the first goal at the weekend but steffen bailed him out that time, nobody called dias fragile, the red card was just one of those things. His overall game has been good, I trust he will come back after this suspension just as good as he has been all season. He's a different animal.

Stones has been great this year, the problem is the last 5 matches (since his awful mistake with England) he's made more mistakes than the rest of the season. And we all know he's not the strongest mentally.

I think it's too risky playing him in UCL, at the same time Laporte has made huge mistakes in UCL. Wish we could clone Dias mentality and implant it into both.
Laporte is the better player no question. Stones hit a purple patch IMO.

The first little mistakes and its back to him being fragile... Fuck off, Dias made the exact same error that stones made for the first goal at the weekend but steffen bailed him out that time, nobody called dias fragile, the red card was just one of those things. His overall game has been good, I trust he will come back after this suspension just as good as he has been all season. He's a different animal.
Stones has literally history of being fragile. Hes not a new signing, this is is fifth season and finally started show something this season consistently, but now its fallen apart again.

Some of the comments are a bit harsh. He’d been fine up until tonight in my opinion since that error vs Poland.

He didn’t make mistakes vs Dortmund or Leeds. Perhaps he could’ve made a challenge on Dallas at the end if we are being overly critical.

Bad day at the office. Nothing more. He’s been immense for us this season and Dias plays much better with him than he does with Laporte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.