Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Not sure if this would be welcomed here but do you guys think it would be a good idea for us to create a discord or telegram crypto group for bluemooners, we could just pop in there to drop some daily crypto tips, share resources on upcoming pump and dump, potential trend reversals.... What do you guys think?

You have to consider what’s going to change your life IMO. 100k or even 500k isn’t going to change most people’s lives that much, maybe help you retire a bit earlier.

I enjoy messing around with crypto as I find the rest of the investment world pretty boring, but I would never bank my future on it.

Have some fun, make some money and take your initial investment out. It’s all just fun money after that!
I must be doing something wrong, as 500K would change my life!

Haha! The thought of half a mil not making a difference to most people is brilliant!
In dollars really. A decent pilot on 150k ain’t gonna have his life changed with 500k. The things you can afford when your on 150k to 500k a year doesn’t differ that much really.

In dollars really. A decent pilot on 150k ain’t gonna have his life changed with 500k. The things you can afford when your on 150k to 500k a year doesn’t differ that much really.
Most people aren’t pilots.. :-)

Not sure if this would be welcomed here but do you guys think it would be a good idea for us to create a discord or telegram crypto group for bluemooners, we could just pop in there to drop some daily crypto tips, share resources on upcoming pump and dump, potential trend reversals.... What do you guys think?

how would you do that? Count me in gonna transfer some money into Binance as soon as my address is verified

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.