EFL Cup Final Commentary

Aymeric Laporte was 'very lucky' to not be sent off in Carabao Cup final against Tottenham, says Micah Richards, after his two cynical first-half fouls on Tottenham's Lucas Moura... before the defender netted the Wembley winner”

“Jamie Redknapp says 'genius' Pep Guardiola could be the greatest manager EVER after steering Manchester City to a fourth straight League Cup win... but Micah Richards stresses the club must win Champions League to reach the next level”

I like Richards, but he often is not himself trying to be neutral.

Have a watch of Gary Chuckle against Reyes for Arsenal in 2004...

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Redcafge

"Tyler wants a foden cam so we can follow him around"
"I’m surprised he managed to crawl out Foden’s arse long enough to actually commentate the game."
"Yeah and then takes great pleasure in telling us that 93.20 will be woven into new City kit"
"He adores City because his biggest moment is attached to them. Twat was even quoting himself today."
"Yeah it's nauseating to say the least"

I thought he was a twat today tbh, him and Neville. But always surprising the other pov

When they were saying that Kevin could get a red for his foul I just gave up and started enjoying their bile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.