Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

Did Dias get booked for the Kane tackle and if he did will it be revoked and also wtf Is redknob Talking about saying Laporte should have been sent off is he fucking real .

Thought we were awseome today. Cant see Kane staying there much longer. Think he would be a great buy for us. I actually feel sorry for him wasting away his years.

A superb performance - EXACTLY what we needed going into the PSG game. Not that they will have needed it, but it does remind the players how good it is to win medals and trophies and I really hope we go into the PSG game with some Manc swagger!

How it only finished 1-0 is beyond me. I suppose we can say that about many games this season mind, but we were absolutely dominant in this game. I can't make my mind up if playing 4-6-0 is the way forward as we can swamp midfield, or that if we need Haaland to put away some of the chances we create. In all honesty, the PSG game is going to tell us the answer I suspect!

What I'm really liking at the moment is that MOTM is so difficult - Fernandinho for me, but I couldn't really argue with Foden, KdB, Mahrez, Laporte or Dias. I also thought Bernardo was REALLY up for it when he came on ha ha! He wanted the ball everytime it was within 50 yards of him - excellent attitude and hopefully he and Rodri will have had a rest. I must say, Rodri is absolutely one of the most underrated midfielders in the PL. He's always free to take the ball and very, very, very misplaces a pass. He must be a dream to play with.

With United dropping points against Leeds (they are a better team than their league position suggests), it's been a fantastic day and some of the pressure is starting to clear now. I do wish we'd not put out a weakened side against Chelsea as I do think this was the perfect year to have a crack at the Quadruple.

Anyway, great performance, great result, great results going for us - I've a REALLY good feeling about the PSG game! COME ON CITY!!

So so happy with that. Was nervous all week. First half gave me the feeling that it was one of those typical games against the spuds where they pinch a goal.

Huge win for the team, fantastic performances by pretty much everyone and that trophy will whet the appetite for more and I'm sure we will see a confidence boost for the CL.

Rags drawing also makes life in the league a lot easier for us too, whilst PSG still have a battle on their hands.

Bring it on! Treble bound!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.