Welcome Kayky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a shred of evidence as this is our current thinking with Raz & ffs stuck out on wrong sides & having to stop & turn round EVERY time to get the ball on their good sides. Goodness knows how many chances & goals we wave bye bye.

Hope this lad makes it, looks like he has the ability. Will he be okay work permit wise or could it be another Douglas Luiz situation?

Whatever happened to Moreno by the way, anyone follow his progress? Fallen off a cliff.

Real shame that. I remember the promise he had from what all the South Americans were saying.
I guess every transfer is a gamble, especially given the major cultural differences between South America and Europe and the fact we are dealing with very young lads. I guess some you win, some you lose.
If nothing else it is credit to Jesus for settling in so quickly. I do think our placement of young players on loan needs some looking at though, not many have thrived, especially in the black hole that is Girona. Herrera, Porro, Harrison and Rogers are recent successful exceptions to the rule. Many more have declined and/or disappeared

Hope this lad makes it, looks like he has the ability. Will he be okay work permit wise or could it be another Douglas Luiz situation?

Whatever happened to Moreno by the way, anyone follow his progress? Fallen off a cliff.
Yep never get one at the moment....will have to be loaned

Playing against Santa Fe tonight,apparently they are known to be very physical so should be another good test of his ability.

yer put yer kayky in
yer kayky out
in out in out
yer shake it all about
yer do the kayky kayky
and yer turn around
thats what it's all about
oh kayky kayky kayky
oh kaykykayky kayky ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.