United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glazers, Premier Leaugue, FA, Superleague 6 etc. should all go for the points deduction.

It would instantly kill all future protests around the league. United fans aren't going to do what they did today again if it means dropping out of the top 4.

You're right it won't happen, and it would be a crap way for us to win the league, but it would nip this in the bud.
A few of my rag mates, as expected, are advocating to the contrary, this is about the greater good, apparently

deluded

I, like every other city fan adore the glazers, no other set of fans are going to get behind united fans bid to see them sell up to another rich owner that can pump 2 billion into their squad to compete with the elite instead of just 1 billion.

I do however find it hard to condemn them. They're football fans trying to actually make an impact at their club, 1 or 2 morons aside which you get everywhere, they've largely been peaceful with the sole aim of disrupting the game to cost their club money and get noticed. I hate United to my bones but I can't hate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.